Soulblight Gravelords Warscroll Review: Vyrkos Blood Born, Vargskyr, Kosargi Nightguard
In this video TheJTJ reviews the Warscroll for Vyrkos Blood-Born, Vargskyr, Kosargi Nightguard. I cover their abilities and discuss some tactics for each.
Vyrkos Blood Born
- Cost 125 for 3, max 6
- Max wound output = 9 each, 27 for a unit.
- Vampire keyword
- 10” move!
- Super glass cannon, they will shred units.
- Vampire infantry.. take what I can get!
- Not very survivable
- Units of 3 that’s 42 points a model.. hurts when they die.
- 1” range makes you want to take them in units of 3
- Look at damage:
- Max: 27
- Average: 6
- With all out attack: 8
- With an extra attack from Call to the hunt: Max: 36, Average: 8
- I think they will spike hard and delete units. They will surprise opponents that underestimate their damage output.
- They work very nicely with Rad The Beast.. Could be Great flanking Hammer unit.
- Cost 115
- Max wound output = 11, Average = 4
- 8” move and 3D6 Charge = 26” threat range.
- 5++ and 8 wounds
- Quality attacks
- Vampire Keyword
- Point and click missile
- 5+ save and no “The Hunger”
- A unit you want to run on the flanks with support. By himself not that scarry, but supporting a hero or some dire wolves he can take out weak points.
- Not an auto include, but could have his uses as an alpha strike unit, or hero body guard.
- Cost 95 for unit of 2 max 4
- Max wound output = 8, Average = 2.5
- Deadwalker keyword
- 5++ with 4 wounds
- Works nicely with Radukar the wolf
- They needs lots of Deadwalker buffs to make them worth taking.
- For 20 points more you get 20 Deadwalker Zombies that’s lots more wounds and attacks.
- If you are taking Rad the Wolf they are a good investment, however without him just take zombies.
- The could be useful to bodyguard a backline hero, or sit on a back objective.
Thanks for watching, Y’all be good.